Apple Mill is a Grade II listed property, accessed via its own driveway and with its own secluded, private garden with hot tub and courtyard.
Situated in glorious Devon countryside, four miles from Sidmouth in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near the Jurassic Coast, the UK's only natural World Heritage Site. On the doorstep is Venn Ottery Common and the Otter Valley, where you can enjoy traditional Devon countryside walks.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one family bathroom, one en-suite shower room and one en-suite bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- A sun trap courtyard and garden with hot tub.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Electric range cooker with gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Freeview Sky TV, further TV in the master bedroom. Video, DVD and radio/cassette/CD player.
- Telephone available by arrangement.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Weber barbecue and patio furniture.
- Private water supply.
- Two adult bikes available, please request when making your booking.
- Dinner delivery service available from Tamsin Lear at Wild Thyme. Contact details are 01404 46658 or 0771 7472872.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Explore one of the many fine National Trust houses, gardens or castles in the surrounding areas.
- For a great family day out why not visit an adventure park, farms or steam railways which are all within easy reach of the cottage.
- An abundance of wonderful beaches at Sidmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Beer, Branscombe and Exmouth.