What you need is a moat in your life. Enter our Moat cottage–located just a 15 min drive away from the main estate located on top of your very own secluded hill – just the place for fishing or toe dipping. It has 6 bedrooms, one in a cabin perched above the moat.
This newly renovated cottage offers a perfect, away from it all location, where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside, laze in the hot tub or mess about in a rowing boat on your own moat. A place to enjoy with your family and build memories that will last forever!
With 6 beautiful king size bedrooms, including one in a Huckleberry Finn type cabin above the moat, all of which boast their own luxurious bathroom.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps 12 guests
- Six bedrooms, all en-suite
- Underfloor heating
- Your own moat!
- Open fires
- On-site parking
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge), kept to the ground floor please
- Minimum stay of one night.
- Large central island, electric range cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave
- Television with Sky and Netflix
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- Garden table and chairs
- Hot tub
- Rowing boat
- Fishing rods and nets
- Set within 4,500 acres of parkland.
- Use of an outdoor swimming pool (April – October) and a tennis court, 15 minute drive away
- An additional concierge service is available upon request. This includes a chef or bespoke spa treatments
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Nestled between the pretty Suffolk villages of Peasenhall and Yoxford
- A short drive from the celebrated Heritage Coast
- Southwold, on the mouth of the River Blythe, has a fine Victorian pier, colourful beach huts and is home of the famous Adnams Brewery
- Nearby Walberswick is a favourite spot for crabbing with the children and is connected to Southwold via the quaint ‘foot ferry’
- Within the Yox Valley, guests can choose from a wide variety of award-winning traditional and gastro-pubs, such as The Westleton Crown, the Sibton White Horse and The Queen’s Head in Dennington
- Aldeburgh and nearby Snape Maltings are a mecca for musicians, artists and poets. Together, they play host to the Aldeburgh Festival, a year round cultural event