The manor, with its classic Georgian proportions, luxurious en-suite bedrooms and contemporary features including gym, games room, cinema and naturally-filtered pool and hot tub, make this the perfect exclusive-use location for birthdays, anniversaries and special celebrations.
The concierge aim to deliver a completely bespoke service depending on your needs and desires and the General Manager can take care of excursions, activities and day-to-day requests. Prior to your stay, he will discuss menus and drinks options for your special celebration or holiday, as well as any additional staff you may require, such as butlers, chefs and waiting staff. The friendly and discreet daily housekeepers, who ensure rooms are guest-ready at all times, can also deal with any laundry requests.
The talented chefs are led by Head Chef Adam Simmonds who has acquired Michelin stars at two separate establishments and is available for private chef dining. Adam’s team create completely bespoke menus for guests and their parties to suit the special celebration or holiday.
From the thrill of the shoot to the tranquillity of fishing or simply exploring the wilderness, there is an abundance of exciting country pursuits which can be arranged. Sailing, golf and horse riding can also be organised nearby, as can kite-surfing, watersking, parachuting, gliding and flying lessons for the adrenaline seekers.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 24 guests.
- Twelve bedrooms.
- Seven en-suite bathrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and two family bathrooms.
- Four open fireplaces.
- Patio area outside the front of the property with stunning views across the parkland.
- Onsite parking.
- Two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor please.
- Minimum stay of one night.
- Set within 4,500 acres of parkland.
- Family kitchen with Aga.
- Dining room seating 24.
- Games room with pool table, table tennis and table football.
- Dishwasher and washing machine.
- Flatscreen TV's with Freeview and Freesat channels in all bedrooms and an iPod dock for entertainment.
- Use of an outdoor swimming pool, April – October. For an additional cost, it can be heated outside these months.
- Use of a tennis court.
- Daily housekeeping, afternoon tea and breakfast are included.
- An additional concierge service is available upon request. This includes a chef, butler and waiting staff as well as bespoke spa treatments.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Nestled between the pretty Suffolk villages of Peasenhall and Yoxford.
- A short drive from the celebrated Heritage Coast.
- Southwold, on the mouth of the River Blythe, has a fine Victorian pier, colourful beach huts and is home of the famous Adnams Brewery.
- Nearby Walberswick is a favourite spot for crabbing with the children and is connected to Southwold via the quaint ‘foot ferry’.
- Within the Yox Valley, guests can choose from a wide variety of award-winning traditional and gastro-pubs, such as The Westleton Crown, the Sibton White Horse and The Queen’s Head in Dennington.
- Aldeburgh and nearby Snape Maltings are a mecca for musicians, artists and poets. Together, they play host to the Aldeburgh Festival, a year round cultural event.