Ravenstonedale conservation village lies in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty within the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The beautiful area offers wide scope for walkers, cyclists and riders, or for wildlife watchers who can see birds, bats, hares, otters and red squirrels. Further afield, there are the attractions of the old market towns of Kendal, Barnard Castle, Kirkby Lonsdale, Sedbergh, numerous stately homes and gardens and the rugged beauty of the Lake District.
Weathertop House is newly built and set on the outskirts of Ravenstonedale. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful countryside, either from the comfort of the two sitting rooms or from the outdoor hot tub. This property has been furnished to a very high standard in a modern style and makes a great base for a walking weekend or simply relaxing with the family. With flexible accommodation including a ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room and one of the first floor bedrooms provides a day bed for children wishing to be with their parents, making this an ideal location for a family get together. There are two sitting rooms, one on each floor, to take in the magnificent scenery.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 7 guests, maximum of 6 adults please.
- One double bedroom on ground floor.
- Double bedroom with daybed, for use by children.
- Two en-suite shower rooms, one en-suite bathroom with separate shower.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Off street parking for three cars.
- Minimum stay of two nights.
- Wood burning stove.
- Outdoor hot tub.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, combined fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven with separate electric hob, microwave.
- Cot and high chair available upon request.
- TVs and dvd players in downstairs and upstairs sitting rooms.
- Portable blue tooth speakers.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Stunning views from floor to ceiling windows.
- Two sitting rooms.
- Walking distance to three pubs/restaurants.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Three local eateries: Black Swan Hotel, offering a range of traditional choices along with a selection of seasonal fine dining. Kings Head, pub with restaurant serving up a mixture of pub classics and modern dishes. The Fat Lamb, a cosy, rustic coaching inn serving heart old fashioned home cooked food.
- Nearby Kirkby Stephen is a traditional market town of historic buildings, cobbled yards, quaint corners and interesting shops
- Explore the outdoors in the Yorkshire Dales National Park